10 Girly Fashion Blogs You Should Follow – If you’re looking for a little fashion inspiration from some talented ladies, look no further! These ten girly fashion blogs are sure to give you some great ideas.
Checkout this video:
“The Best Girly Fashion Blogs to Follow”
Finding a fashion blog that celebrates your love of all things girly can be difficult. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are 10 of the best girly fashion blogs you should follow, whether you’re looking for outfit inspiration, shopping tips, or the latest trends.
1. Girly Within – http://girlywithin.com/
2. Covering the Bases – https://coveringthebasesblog.com/
3. The Darling Detail – http://www.thedarlingdetail.com/
4. Two Peas in a Prada – http://twopeasinaprada.com/
5. Dainty Squad – https://daintysquadblog.com/
6. Bougie on a Budget – https://www.bougieonabudgeteatsbeatsandbeautyblog….
7 . The Glossy Years – https://theglossyyearsblog.com/
8 . Breakfast at Vogue’s – http://breakfastatvogues-blog-girlygirlboss.tumblr…
9 . The Fashionalty – https://thefashionalty-blog-girlygirlbossbusiness….
“10 Girly Fashion Blogs You Should Follow”
Fashion isn’t just about the clothes you wear – it’s a lifestyle. And there are plenty of blogs out there that cater to the girly side of fashion. If you’re looking for some new reading material, here are 10 of the best girly fashion blogs you should follow.
1. The Fashionista Barbie – This blog is written by a self-proclaimed “girly girl” who loves all things pink, glittery, and fabulous.
2. Pink Peonies – Rumi Neely is the fashionista behind this popular blog, which features outfit posts, beauty tips, and more.
3. Bows & Sequins – Jen Phillips started Bows & Sequins as a personal style blog, but it has since evolved into so much more. Now you’ll find everything from recipes to home decor on this site.
4. Girly Curves – This is a body-positive fashion blog for “girly girls of all sizes.” You’ll find outfit inspiration, beauty tips, and more here.
5. The Girl From Panama – Liz audio blogs about her personal style and her love for all things girly. You can also find travel tips and hotel reviews on her site.
6. sea things – Sophie Veteran is a self-proclaimed “girly tomboy” who loves mixing feminine and masculine elements in her personal style. Her blog features everything from outfit posts to recipes to city guides.
7 . La Carmina – La Carmina is a Canadian journalist who writes about gothic lolita fashion, alternative subcultures, and travel destinations around the world. Her site also includes videos, podcasts, and photo galleries in addition to articles.
8 . The Glamourai – Kelly Framel started The Glamourai as a creative outlet while she was working as a freelance wardrobe stylist in Hollywood. These days, the blog features everything from outfit posts to interviews with other creative types. 9 . Fashion Toast – Rumi Neely isn’t just the brains behind Pink Peonies – she also has her own successful fashion blog called Fashion Toast . 10 . Gal Meets Glam – JuliaEngelhardt is the woman behind this popular fashion and lifestyle blog , which features everything from outfit posts and stylish finds to travel guides and recipes .
“How to Be a Girly Fashion Blogger”
If you love fashion and enjoy writing, you may have considered starting a fashion blog. But what makes a successful fashion blogger? How can you make your blog stand out in a sea of other fashion bloggers?
Here are 10 tips on how to be a girly fashion blogger:
1. Find your niche. What are you passionate about? What do you love to write about? What makes you unique? When you find your niche, your blog will be more successful because you will be writing about something that you are passionate about and that sets you apart from other bloggers.
2. Be yourself. Be genuine, be authentic, and be true to yourself. Your readers will appreciate your honesty and will be more likely to trust what you have to say if they feel like they know the real you.
3. Takegood photos. People are visual creatures, so good photos are essential for a successful fashion blog. Invest in a good camera and learn how to use it well. And don’t forget to edit your photos!
4. Be consistent. Post regularly, whether that means every day, every week, or every month. Consistency is key to keeping readers engaged and coming back for more.
5. Write interesting content. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s important to remember that not everyone is interested in the same things as you are. Write about things that YOU find interesting and that YOU think others will find interesting too.
6 . Engage with your readers . Respond to comments , ask questions , start discussions . The more engaged you are with your readers , the more likely they are to keep coming back .
7 . Promote your blog . Share your posts on social media , use hashtags , guest post on other blogs ( with permission ! ), collaborate with other bloggers . The more people who see your blog , the more successful it will be .
8 . Follow other bloggers . Not only is this a great way to find new content to read , but it’s also a great way to network and build relationships with other bloggers .
9 . Invest in yourself . Take courses , buy books , attend conferences – anything that will help you grow as a blogger and produce better content for your blog .
“How to Follow Girly Fashion Blogs”
As a woman, it can be hard to keep up with the ever-changing trends in fashion. It seems like every week there is a new style to try or a new trend to follow. If you’re like most women, you probably don’t have the time or money to keep up with all of the latest fashion trends. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be fashionable!
One of the easiest ways to stay up-to-date on the latest fashion trends is to follow one or more fashion bloggers. There are numerous fashion bloggers out there, but not all of them are created equal. To help you find the best of the best, we’ve compiled a list of 10 girly fashion blogs that you should follow.
1. The Fashionista Momma
If you’re looking for a fashion blog that is both stylish and practical, then look no further than The Fashionista Momma. This blog is written by a mom who knows a thing or two about how to look good while still being able to chase after her kids.
2. The Blonde Salad
If you’re looking for a fashion blog with a bit of an edge, then The Blonde Salad is perfect for you. This blog is written by Chiara Ferragni, an Italian fashion blogger who has been named one of the most powerful influencers in the world by Forbes magazine.
Atlantic-Pacific is written by Blair Eadie, a former Nordstrom employee who now works as a full-time fashion blogger and brand consultant. On her blog, she shares her love for all things fashion, including clothes, shoes, handbags, and beauty products.
4. Cupcakes and Cashmere
Cupcakes and Cashmere is written by Emily Schuman, a former professional food blogger who turned her love for all things girly into a successful lifestyle brand. On her blog, she shares everything from recipes and entertaining tips to beauty product recommendations andfashion advice.
Few things are as girlie as cupcakes and cashmere, which is why this blog is perfect for any woman who wants to feel feminine without being too fussy.
5 Dress Your Style DRESS YOUR STYLE: A one stop destination for finding endless inspiration on how to style different looks put together using items from your own closet! Fill your feed with daily styled looks ranging from casual & everyday outfits to more glam looks perfect for date nights & events! Shop my affordable online boutique with affordable finds that will help build your wardrobe & make getting dressed each day easier & more fun! 6 Stylishlyme Stylishlyme was founded in 2010 as place where women could come together and share their personal style inspirations with others in hopes of making getting dressed each day just that much easier! Find outfit ideas & combos put together using carefully selected items from your own closet as well as get ideas on how to style specific clothing items & trends you may already have in your closet or may be thinking about adding! Affordable online boutique with stylish AND budget friendly finds updated often! 7 ExtraPetite If you’re on the shorter side (like me!), then Extra Petite is definitely worth checking out! Founded back in 2007 by petite powerhouse Jean Wang – herself only 5’1″ – Extra Petite features styling hacks & advice on how us ladies under 5’5″ can best flatter our figures through clothing choices & strategic accessorizing…all while staying true to our own personal style preferences, of course 😉 8 WearWish Want wishlists upon wishlists of beautiful clothing put together into pretty little collages? You’ll find just that over at Wear Wish created by former Sephora exec Kristina Borresen! A great place for outfit inspiration if you need some help putting different pieces together or are looking for specific items to add to your wardrobe wishlist 9 Kennedy Blue Looking for THE dress? Then head on over tot he Kennedy Blue website where you can shop beautiful bridal gowns, wedding dresses & bridesmaid dresses…all available in sizes 2-26 AND made from high quality designer fabrics at an affordable price point starting at just $99!! 10 Pink Peonies Pink Peonies was founded back in 2008 by RachelParcell – now mother of TWO – as place where she could share her daily outfits & show others that it IS possible dressing stylishly without spending a fortune 🙂 Over the years Rachel’s once small personal style blog has developed into successful business endeavors including collaborations with some major retailers (hi Nordstrom!) as well launching her own line of clothes with beloved preppy retailer J Crew
“The Top Girly Fashion Bloggers”
Fashion is a huge part of every woman’s life, whether you like it or not. It’s something we have to deal with every day, picking out the perfect outfits to wear to work, to class, or out on the town. For some of us, fashion is a passion. We love nothing more than scouring the latest magazines and blogs for style inspiration and shopping for the perfect pieces to add to our wardrobe.
If you consider yourself a fashion lover, then you should definitely be following some girly fashion bloggers. These are the ladies who live and breathe fashion, and their blogs are full of outfit inspiration, beauty tips, and shopping guides. Plus, they’re just a lot of fun to read! Here are 10 girly fashion bloggers you should be following:
1. The Blonde Salad – Chiara Ferragni is one of the most famous fashion bloggers in the world, and her blog The Blonde Salad is only one aspect of her successful career. Ferragni started the blog back in 2009 as a way to share her personal style with the world, and it quickly took off. Today, she has over 6 million followers on Instagram and has collaborated with some of the biggest brands in the fashion industry.
2. Atlantic-Pacific – Blair Eadie is a former PrepWorld editor who now works as a full-time fashion blogger and designer collaborator. Her blog Atlantic-Pacific is one of the most popular fashion blogs on the internet, with millions of monthly page views and an impressive social media following. Eadie’s personal style is preppy with a twist, and her blog is filled with outfit ideas, shopping guides, and street style snaps.
3. Cupcakes & Cashmere – Emily Schuman started her blog Cupcakes & Cashmere as a way to document her personal style while working in the advertising industry. Since its launch in 2008, Schuman’s blog has become hugely popular, garnering millions of page views per month and inspiring countless women with her effortless California-girl style. In 2010, she released a successful book by the same name as her blog; cupcakesandcashmere.com continues to be one of the most popular lifestyle blogs on the internet today
4. Damsel in Dior – Jourdan Dunn is a British model best known for being one of Barbara Walter’s “10 Most Fascinating People” back in 2008 (along with Barack Obama and Jennifer Aniston). She started her blog Damsel in Dior as an outlet for her creative side outside of modeling; today it is one of Fashionista’s “5 Best New Fashion Blogs You Should Be Reading Right Now” listicle from earlier this year! Dunn mixes high-end designer pieces with more affordable items from fast fashion retailers like Zara and Topshop; her personal style perfectly represents what many modern women are looking for today.
5.. Style Me Pretty Living – Abby Larson founded Style Me Pretty Living as an extension of her massively successful wedding blog Style Me Pretty back in 2013; since then it has become one ofthe go-to sites for feminine home décor inspiration online . From pretty pastel kitchens to girly glam bedrooms , Larson has created an enviable aesthetic that many women strive to recreate in their own homes
“How to Get the Girly Fashion Look”
If you’re looking for a feminine and girly fashion style, there are plenty of great bloggers out there who can show you how to get the look. Here are 10 of our favorites:
1. A pair & a spare – http://apairandaspare.blogspot.com
2. Atlantic Pacific – http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com
3. Chrissy Teigen – http://www.chrissyteigen.com
4. Cupcakes and Cashmere – http://cupcakesandcashmere.com
5. Damsel in Dior – http://damselindior.com
6. Sincerely Jules – http://sincerelyjules.com
7. Southern Curls & Pearls – http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com
8. The Chriselle Factor – http://thechrisellefactor.com
9. Gal Meets Glam – http://galmeetsglam.com
10 . Pink Peonies – http://www .pinkpeonies .blogspot . com
“How to Dress Like a Girly Fashion Blogger”
In order to get that perfect girly fashion blogger look, you’ll want to focus on a few key pieces. A flirty dress is always a good choice – it can be worn on its own as a stand-alone piece or layered over leggings or skinny jeans. When it comes to shoes, ballet flats are always a good bet – they’re cute and comfortable, and they go with just about everything. And no girly outfit is complete without some jewelry – think delicate necklaces, dainty bracelets, and pretty earrings. With these essential items in your wardrobe, you’ll be ready to take on the world – or at least look like you’re ready to take on the world!
“How to Be a Girly Fashionista”
In today’s society, we are constantly being inundated with images of what is considered to be the “ideal” female body type. From magazines, to movies, to social media, it’s easy to feel like we have to look a certain way in order to be accepted. However, you don’t have to be a size zero model with perfect skin to be fashionable. In fact, fashion is all about expressing your unique sense of style.
If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to put together girly outfits that are both stylish and practical, check out these 10 fashion bloggers:
1. Kate Spade New York – This fashion blog is all about preppy and polished looks that are perfect for work or play.
2. GirlyCurves – This blog is devoted to celebrating plus-size fashion and beauty.
3. SpicySubscriptions – This blog features outfit posts, shopping guides, and beauty reviews with a fun and sexy twist.
4. The Fashionably Geeky Girl – This blog combines two of our favorite things: fashion and geek culture!
5. Cupcakes & Cashmere – as the name suggests, this blog focuses on feminine and pretty looks with a touch of whimsy.
6. Glitter & Gloss – If you’re looking for party-ready outfit inspiration, this is the blog for you!
7. The Darling Detail – This blog features lovely photos and detailed posts on everything from hair and makeup tips to fashion trends.
8. The Chriselle Factor – Fashion blogger Chriselle Lim provides readers with chic outfit ideas as well as lifestyle and beauty advice.
9. Paper Dolls – This British fashion blog showcases vintage-inspired looks that are both stylish and sophisticated.
“The Girly Fashion Bloggers You Should Know”
If you’re looking for a fashion inspiration and you’re not sure where to start, look no further than these 10 inspiring girly fashion bloggers. FromCasualcontemplations.com to themerrythought.com, these bloggers are sure to give you some outfit ideas for any occasion.
“How to Become a Girly Fashion Blogger”
1) Find your niche. girly fashion blogs cover everything from wardrobe staples to the latest trends. Find what you’re passionate about and build your blog around that.
2) Take great photos. People are Visual creatures, so make sure your photos are high quality and creative. invest in a good camera and learn how to use it well.
3) Write interesting and engaging content. In addition to great photos, your readers will need something to keep them coming back for more. Write posts that are both informative and entertaining, and be sure to update regularly.
4) Build a social media following. Platforms like Instagram and Twitter are great for promoting your blog and connecting with like-minded people. Post interesting content, interact with other users, and use relevant hashtags to get noticed.
5) Collaborate with other bloggers. Collaborations are a great way to reach new audiences and build relationships with other influencers in your niche. You can collaborate on blog posts, social media campaigns, or even product reviews or giveaways.
6) Attend fashion events. Fashion events are a great way to network, meet new people, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends. If you can swing it, try to attend at least one major event each year such as New York Fashion Week or Paris Fashion Week.
7) Know your stuff. When it comes to fashion advice, you want to be able to back up what you’re saying with facts. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends so that you can offer your readers valuable insights they won’t find anywhere else